Felrage Havoc MAIN (press to expand)
Felrage Havoc ROW 1 GCD (press to expand)
Felrage MISC BUFFS (press to expand)
Felrage MISC CDS (press to expand)
FelrageBARS (press to expand)
Make sure to have installed Weakauras2 & Masque (go into Masque-options & choose the Caith option for Weakauras, this will give your buttons the same look as in the video)
Can I use the Weakauras only at max level?
No, you can use these Weakauras at any level, abilities you do not have yet will simply not show up, but will, once you level up and/or take the new talent(s).
Explanation of colors & alpha:
In combat: full colors on action useable, alpha on not enough fury for the attack(s).
Out of combat: alpha, lowered brightness, additional Fel Barrage stacks only showing in combat.
Cooldown: abilities turn RED, cooldowns turn GREY
The first row is focussed on general Fury-spenders:
– Row 1 – Aura 1: Chaos Strike (Demonform=Annihilation) (global cooldown optional)
– Row 1 – Aura 2: Blade Dance (Demonform=Death Sweep) (global cooldown optional)
– Row 1 – Aura 3: Throw Glaive (with stacks when talented Master of the Glaive) (global cooldown optional)
– Row 1 – Aura 4: Eye Beam (global cooldown optional)
The second row consists of DPS cooldowns (hidden out of combat, except when on cooldown):
– Row 2 – Aura 1: Metamorphosis
– Row 2 – Aura 2: Level 110 talents (Fel Barrage (got an additional aura as seen in the slideshow above) & Chaos Blades)
– Row 2 – Aura 3: Artifact
– Row 2 – Aura 4: Level 106 talents (Momentum, Fel Eruption & Nemesis)
– Row 2 – Aura 5: Fel Rush (counts stacks and cooldown in between stacks)
All other cooldowns of abilities will only be visible when used to track their cooldown, the rule here is: no icon = off cooldown.
The bars are a seperate group so you can move them to a position of your own liking.
August 14 2016: Changed the bars to include Fel Rush (and stacks) & Vengeful Retreat.
August 09 2016: Loadconditions on the bottombar-abilities only show in combat or when OFF cooldown now, you can revert this if you want by unticking the load in combat only box & added Kib’s predictive fury bar.
June 23 2016: Artifact and level 106 talents (Momentum, Fel Eruption & Nemesis) swapped places, when Momentum as talent Vengeful Retreat is placed next to Fel Rush.
June 22 2016: Changed having an icon for a crit on Chaos Strike & Annihilation to a green bar on the left side of the icon to avoid clutter (MAIN string).