Felrage UI (1920×1080 wide):
I had no time to fix an installer and this and that, so it has to be done the old-fashioned-way (does not take that long).
- Step 1
Back-up your previous Interface and WTF folders.
Download and drop the Interface-, Fonts- and WTF-folders in your WoW directory
- Step 2
Head into the WTF folder and make sure to rename these folders to your details:
WTF/account/YOUR-ACCOUNT – change to the name of your wow account
WTF/account/YOUR-ACCOUNT/YOUR-SERVER – change to the name of the server you play on
WTF/account/YOUR-ACCOUNT/YOUR-SERVER/YOUR-CHARACTER – change to the name of your character
- Step 3
Now start World of Warcraft.
- Step 4
Make sure to check these profiles if anything looks not in place:
– Bartender (/bt) – Default (if you wish to play w/o bars: /bt -> Bar 1 -> Visibility -> Fade out or always hide)
– Shadowed Unit Frames (/suf) – Default (if you wish to hide the playerframe out of combat: /suf -> Player -> Enable Combat Fader)
– Castbars (/castbars) – Default
– Raven (/raven) – Default
– KGPanels (/kgpanels config) – Default
– SLDT (/sldt global) – Sovv-Kazzak
– Skada (/skadaconfig) – Default
– Prat (/prat) – Default
– Sexymap (/sexymap) – Default/Global Profile
– Masque (/masque) – Default
It is recommended to use the Curse Client to keep the addons up-to-date.
You can comment and ask questions, but due to limited time from my side I won’t respond to questions which are caused by NOT following the above steps.