Vengeance Demon Hunter weakauras preview
Felrage Vengeance MAIN (press to expand)
Felrage Vengeance ROW 2 GCD (press to expand)
Felrage Vengeance MISC (press to expand)
Felrage Vengeance MISC CDS (press to expand)
Felrage Vengeance SIGILS (press to expand)
Felrage Defensive Durations (NEW! Taken out of the MAIN to breakdown the code) (press to expand)
Make sure to have installed Weakauras2 & Masque (go into Masque-options & choose the Caith option for Weakauras, this will give your buttons the same look as in the video)
Can I use the Weakauras only at max level?
No, you can use these Weakauras at any level, abilities you do not have yet will simply not show up, but will, once you level up and/or take the new talent(s).
Explanation of colors & alpha:
In combat: full colors on action useable, alpha on not enough pain for Shear.
Out of combat: alpha, lowered brightness, additional Fel Barrage stacks only showing in combat.
Cooldown: abilities & cooldowns on cooldown turn RED.
The first row is focussed on Survival cooldowns:
– Row 1 – Aura 1: Demon Spikes
– Row 1 – Aura 2: Empower Wards
– Row 1 – Aura 3: level 110 talents (Last Resort, Nether Bond & Soul Barrier)
– Row 1 – Aura 4: Fiery Brand
– Row 1 – aura 5: Metamorphosis
The second row consists of DPS buttons/cooldowns:
– Row 2 – Aura 1: Shear (global cooldown optional)
– Row 2 – Aura 2: Immolation Aura (global cooldown optional)
– Row 2 – Aura 3: Throw Glaive (global cooldown optional)
– Row 2 – Aura 4: Artifact (global cooldown optional)
All other cooldowns of abilities will only be visible when used to track their cooldown, the rule here is: no icon = off cooldown.